- Dice the bread, celery and apple. Finely chop the onion and rosemary. Coarsely chop the cranberries and almonds.
- Remove the sausages from their casing and break the meat into small pieces.
- In a large, non-stick skillet preheated at medium heat without any fatty substance, grill the bread and almonds 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Pour the oil into the skillet and cook the onion for approximately 5 minutes or until translucent. Add the sausage and continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the celery and rosemary. Pepper generously, add a pinch of salt, and cook 2 more minutes.
- Add the bread, cranberries, and almonds. Pour the broth and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, or until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Serve with turkey.
This recipe is best prepared at the last minute, but keeps in the fridge for 3 days.