- Heat oil in large saucepan set over medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook chops 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Place bacon and potatoes in saucepan. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly caramelized.
- Add vinegar and scrape up any browned bits from bottom of saucepan.
- Stir in cabbage, apple, and garlic. Cook covered 3 to 4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Pour in broth. Cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender. Return reserved pork chops to saucepan and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and pork chops are cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley.
You can ask for a slice of thick-cut bacon at the deli meat service counter.