- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, add the pea butter and honey. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute until liquid.
- Add to dry ingredients for the balls, and mix well.
- Gather a small amount of the mixture and press between your hands to form a solid ball.
- Place the ball on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
Seeds are not nuts. They are the propagating part of a plant, not a single-seed fruit (like nuts).
Nuts generally have one or many seeds, while seeds take the form of a tiny embryonic plant. Seeds are smaller and less allergenic.