- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick skillet set over medium-low heat and add the white curry or spice blend.
- Add green onion and lemongrass.
- Let stand.
- Meanwhile, in a stainless steel bowl, add lobster meat, Thai basil, yogurt, mirin, Panko, sweet chili sauce and lime juice. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the contents of the skillet to the bowl and mix again.
- Top naan bread with the seasoned lobster meat.
- In the same skillet, melt a drizzle of coconut oil and cook burger over high heat, flipping when the first side is golden brown (30–45 seconds on each side) OR grill the burger on BBQ (much better!)
If you are unable to find Épices du cru blends in your area, grind the following spices with a mortar and pestle:
- a few coriander seeds
- a few cumin seeds
- one cardamom pod
- a bit of ground cinnamon
- a pinch of ground clove