- Cook noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes (or 1 minute less than the time recommended on the package). Add shrimp and vegetables and continue cooking 1 minute more.
- In the meantime, mix vinaigrette ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
- Drain noodles, shrimp, and vegetables (don’t rinse) and add to bowl containing vinaigrette.
- Mix to coat ingredients well.
- Garnish with peanuts, basil, and green onions. To serve, squeeze an orange wedge onto each serving. Serve hot or warm.
You will find Asian noodles (like Farkay) in the Asian products department.
You can also use rice vermicelli or any other Asian noodles.