- Preheat oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat oil and sear pork tenderloin on all sides until browned. Brush pork with garlic hoisin sauce. Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 70 °C (160 °F).
- Meanwhile, combine the coleslaw, green onions and dressing. Keep cool.
- When pork tenderloin is nearly cooked, heat rice as indicated on the packaging.
- Slice pork tenderloin and serve with rice and Asian coleslaw.
Chef’s secret: You can swap the garlic hoisin sauce for black bean sauce.