Asian Smoked Duck Breasts
- Brush duck breasts with soy sauce and sprinkle with Chinese 5 spice powder.
- Place smoke mix ingredients on a sheet of aluminum foil. Place open sheet of aluminum foil directly on barbecue coals.
- Oil grill rack and return it to its place above the coals. Light barbecue, set to mediumhigh and close lid.
- Once smoke appears, place duck breasts on oiled grill. Continue cooking over low heat and let smoke for 15–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by combining sauce ingredients in a bowl, adding enough water to get the desired texture.
- Serve smoked duck breasts with cold sauce.