- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a small bowl and then press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 20-cm (8-inch) pie pan.
- Cover crust with plastic wrap and place in freezer to harden. (This makes it easier to spread the ganache.)
- Prepare choclolate fondue according to package directions and set aside 15 mL (1 tbsp.) as garnish.
- Purée the avocados, chocolate fondue, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Remove pie crust from freezer and fill with ganache; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drizzle reserved chocolate fondue over top.
- Use electric beaters on low speed to whip cream in a small bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add cookie crumbs and sugar.
- Use to top the pie and serve.
For very smooth ganache, use very ripe avocados.
To add a touch of magic, top pie with berries and fresh mint leaves to taste.