- Place avocado, egg white, lime juice and salt in a food processor bowl.
- Process until smooth and well blended. Line a shallow 20 cm (8 inch) x 20 cm (8 inch) mould with plastic wrap, letting wrap hang over edges on each side. Pour avocado mixture into mould. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or until mixture is completely frozen.
- Using plastic wrap, remove sorbet from mould. Break into chunks and place in the food processor. Process until smooth and even in texture. Place verrines (small glasses) on a work surface.
- Season mango with pepper and divide evenly among the verrines. Using a small ice cream scoop or a melon baller, shape sorbet into balls and place one in each verrine, on top of mango. Reserve in the freezer.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, coriander and oil. Remove verrines from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Top each verrine with tomato tartare, sprinkle with a pinch of fleur de sel, and garnish with a coriander leaf.
- *Infused spicy oil can be replaced by the same quantity of olive oil, seasoned with a few drops of Tabasco sauce or a small pinch of powdered Cayenne pepper.
: If you do not have a small ice cream scoop or a melon baller, use a teaspoon to place the avocado sorbet on the mango. Then press a piece of plastic wrap lightly down on the sorbet with fingers to even out surface. Use a clean cloth to wipe any extra sorbet off the inside of verrines.