- Brush the cold BBQ grill with vegetable oil.
- Preheat the BBQ on medium intensity.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn 1 to 2 times during cooking time.
- For juicier meat, let stand 5 minutes after cooking.
Note: Check our cooking tips on Sterling Beef page.
- Using a large sharp knife, remove stems and base from fennel bulb.
- Cut bulb in half and finely slice. In a large bowl, combine fennel, radish and capers.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil and pepper. Add mixture to fennel salad and mix well. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Variation: Replace radishes by thin slices of apple and serve salad immediately.