- Preheat oven to 250°C (500°F).
- Cook potato until tender in a small saucepan of boiling salted water. Drain; mash potato and reserve.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook bacon, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until onion is translucent. In a bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs and marmalade.
- Incorporate mashed potato and bacon mixture, blending well. Place turkey breast on a flat work surface. With a sharp knife, butterfly meat by slicing open lengthwise, leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) intact on the entire length. Open like a book.
- Place plastic wrap on the open turkey breast and flatten with a rolling pin or meat mallet. Remove plastic and season meat with salt and pepper. Spread about half of stuffing over the entire turkey breast surface, leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) free around the edge. Roll up meat and tie with string or fasten with toothpicks.
- Brush with oil and season with salt. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Reduce temperature to 180°C (350°F). Continue roasting for 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pinkish, juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 82°C (180°F). Stuffing temperature must reach 75°C (165°F).
- Remove roast from oven, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve turkey sliced with sauce, green beans amandine and mashed potatoes.
: Cook remaining stuffing in a skillet for about 7 minutes and serve with the turkey roast, or use uncooked to stuff zucchini, tomatoes or peppers before baking in the oven.