- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cheese sticks in half crosswise.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Place flour on a small plate.
- Mix together the two types of breadcrumbs and place on a large plate.
- Dip a cheese stick in egg, then flour, in egg a second time, and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Repeat with all cheese sticks.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Keep your eye on the cheese sticks while they bake. Cooking them too long could cause them to run.