Banana, nut & squash bread
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, blend together flour, oats, flaxseed, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, eggs, and oil.
- Add the bananas and squash.
- Incorporate liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until batter is smooth and blended. Add nuts and mix.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan measuring 22 cm x 11.5 cm x 6.5 cm (8½ in. x 4½ in. x 2½ in.). Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.