- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Brush each steak with Worcestershire sauce, and then with barbecue sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix dehydrated onion, hot pepper flakes and crushed coriander seeds. Coat steaks with this blend.
- Place steaks on barbecue grill and cook for 3 minutes. Turn meat over and cook for another 2 minutes, or until desired doneness is obtained.
- Serve with grilled peppers and white rice.
Variation: Use the same coating to season chicken breasts for grilling. The results will taste just as delicious!