Barbecued Indian- Style Blue Marlin Steak
- Mix coconut milk, tomato paste, cilantro, garlic, curry powder, and Cayenne until smoothly blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 125 mL (1/2 cup) of mixture into separate container and add yogurt. Set aside.
- Marinate steaks in remaining mixture for 2 to 4 hours.
- Cook on barbecue over medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes per side, brushing regularly with marinade.
- Serve blue marlin steaks with a lime quarter, a ramekin of yogurt sauce, quartered sweet potatoes, and barbecue-grilled zucchini halves.