Spicy mango sauce
- Blanch lobsters for 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Cut each lobster in half lengthwise and brush with olive oil and parsley.
- Lightly salt and place on the grill. Cook 3 minutes per side or until the meat has nice color.
- Serve lobster with spicy mango sauce.
Blend mango and all other ingredients together in a food processor, except for the cilantro. When sauce is smooth and creamy, add cilantro.
Cilantro may be replaced with flat-leaf parsley.