- Whisk together garlic and mustard in a bowl.
- Drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in citrus zest and juice.
- Pour 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of maple syrup at a time and taste dressing after each spoonful.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over green salad, couscous, or fish.
Choose the citrus fruit of your choice for this recipe: lemon, orange, blood orange, or even grapefruit. Making your dressing following these directions will give you a creamier version.
Add 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of maple syrup at a time and taste.
The quantity of maple syrup required may vary depending on the sweetness of the citrus fruit chosen and the taste you’re looking for.