- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the avocado, sour cream, cilantro, chili powder, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté chicken and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables except tomatoes and sauté for another 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven and top with a few spoonfuls of chicken stir-fry.
- Add a spoonful of sour cream-avocado sauce and top with a few tomato quarters.
- Roll up and accompany with leafy greens. Serve.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.