- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Purée beans in blender. Add crème fraîche and blend. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
- Place pita strips on a baking sheet. Brush with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil and sprinkle with hot pepper and salt.
- Bake in oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until bread is golden. Check occasionally to prevent burning.
- In the meantime, heat remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté onions, chorizo, and thyme for about 10 minutes, or until onions and chorizo are golden.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Serve chips with bean dip and chorizo onions.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.