- In a pot, bring salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet set over high heat and brown ground beef, using a spoon to break it apart. Continue cooking until meat is no longer pink.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for about 8 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat cheese sauce in the skillet with the beef. Drain pasta and add to skillet. Mix well and keep warm.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Serve with beef and cheese macaroni.
Chef’s secret: The salad dressing is a little spicy, so if you don’t like spicy foods, don’t hesitate to try another type of salad!