- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place cashews on a baking sheet and bake in the oven about 8 minutes or until well toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, pour half the oil into a very hot wok and coat entire surface. Sauté the beef quickly in three batches over very high heat. Remove meat and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining oil. Add the garlic, onion, sweet pepper, bok choy, and cayenne pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the daikon, Napa cabbage, pineapple, beef, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of noodles, rice, or rice vermicelli. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and toasted cashews.
CHEF'S SECRET: Prepare all ingredients before starting. Measure out the sauces, vegetables, and seasonings. Cut the meat across the grain for added tenderness once it's cooked.