- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, onion, garlic and olive oil. Reserve.
- In a separate small bowl, combine curry paste and lemon juice.
- Brush this mixture onto both sides of the medaillons. Place medaillons on oiled barbecue rack. Cook with the lid closed for 3 minutes. Turn medaillons and continue cooking with the lid closed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on medaillons for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat and cover with aluminum foil. Let meat rest for 10 minutes. Place medaillons on serving plates and garnish with parsley mixture.
- Serve with lemon wedges, couscous and a vegetable.
Tip: Haloumi cheese can be grilled for more flavour. Grilling it in a skillet will yield the best results. In a non-stick skillet, grill cheese for about 1 minute per side, or until golden. Place cheese on beef medaillons just before serving.