- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix potatoes with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes and asparagus on a parchment-lined baking sheet, sprinkle remaining oil over the asparagus, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Roll potatoes and asparagus around a bit.
- Lightly season the tournedos with salt and pepper and place them on baking sheet along with cherry tomatoes. Cook 11 or 12 minutes, or until meat thermometer indicates internal temperature of 63°C (145°F). Be sure to turn meat over at least twice while cooking.
If asparagus is too thick, cut the stalks in half lengthwise.