- In a large bowl, combine mint, oregano, beer, garlic, 60 mL (1/4 cup) olive oil, pepper, and salted herbs.
- Place pork chops in a large sealable dish and pour in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium and oil rack.
- Grill pork chops for 5 or 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place cherry tomatoes in a foil packet and pour in remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place packet on grill. Cooking time will vary depending on desired doneness.
- When ready to eat, sprinkle feta on pork chops and serve with cherry tomatoes, tzatziki sauce, grilled pitas, and a lemon wedge each.
For a nice pink centre, remove the meat from the grill when the internal temperature reaches 63°C (145 °F). The temperature will rise another 5 to 7°C (40-45 °F) while the meat is standing.
Most of the fat on a pork chop is around the edges. You can easily remove it before or after grilling to reduce the fat content.