- Preheat the barbecue to medium and oil the grill.
- Whisk together the oil, herbs, and garlic in a medium-size bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook one side of the pizza on the grill for 1 minute.
- Remove pizza crust from grill with tongs and brush with 80 mL (⅓ cup) of oil mixture onto grilled side. Set the remaining oil mixture aside.
- Distribute sliced beets on crust and top with goat cheese crumbles. Put pizza back on the grill and cook about 4 minutes or until some of the cheese turns golden brown and the edge of the crust is crispy.
- Place pizza on a cutting board or a large serving dish, garnish with arugula, season with pepper, and drizzle with remaining oil mixture.
To cook beets, peel them and cook in boiling, salted water for about 30 minutes or until tender.
Precooked beets are available for purchase in the produce department.