Bell pepper, goat cheese and shrimp bites
- Slice each pepper in half crosswise.
- With a spoon, seed and remove white membranes without tearing peppers.
- Set aside. In a bowl, mix cheese, shrimp, chopped pepper, garlic flower, salad dressing and pepper.
- Stuff half-peppers with cheese mixture. Pack well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cut peppers in 1 cm (1/2 inch) rounds and serve as bites.
- These bites go well on a plate of sushi.
- Serve cheese mixture as a cracker spread or vegetable dip.