- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine ground bison, blueberries and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Pre-oil barbecue rack and grill patties for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until meat is no longer pink.
- Place buns on the upper barbecue rack and toast for 2 minutes on each side, or until well grilled.
- Spread goat cheese on one half of each ciabatta. Top each with a bison patty and garnish with red wine jelly, a lettuce leaf and remaining ciabatta half. Serve with green salad or raw vegetables.
Tip: It is possible to use frozen fruit, thawed. Simply drain before combining with meat. You can use plain, herb or pepper goat cheese.