- In a dish just large enough to hold the tournedos, combine the red wine, olive oil, garlic and onion. Add the bison tournedos and cover. Allow to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge, turning once during this time.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- In a bowl, combine dressing, mustard, milk, horseradish and garlic. Stir in shrimp and capers. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain tournedos and blot dry with paper towel. Season with pepper.
- Place on the barbecue grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is reached. Remove from the heat; cover with aluminum foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve bison tournedos accompanied by the shrimp, caper and horseradish sauce, with a green salad and fries on the side.
: This recipe can be used for other red meats. Beef, venison or wapiti tournedos would be just as mouth-watering!