Blue marlin steaks with dried fruit saucewith dried fruit sauce
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In the meantime, dilute cornstarch in 30 mL (2 tbsp.) broth. Reserve.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan and sauté shallot for 1 minute.
- Add remaining broth, dried fruit and seasoning. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add cornstarch and broth mixture to sauce, stirring until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over blue marlin steaks, serving with jasmine rice and mini bok choy.