- Line 12 tart moulds with pie dough.
- Place the 12 tart shells side by side on a large baking sheet and bake in a 190°C (375°F) oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Divide the fresh or frozen blueberries among the baked shells. In a large bowl, vigorously beat brown sugar, fl our and cream for 2 minutes, using a whisk.
- Divide mixture evenly over blueberries. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 190°C (375°F).
- Allow to cool and serve immediately.
: To save time, replace the 12 tart shells by 24 frozen commercial mini-tart shells, baking according to package directions.