- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté the onions for 5 minutes in olive oil in another saucepan over medium-high heat; add the mushrooms, garlic, and thyme, and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the white wine, reduce to ¾, and pour in the cream. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the goat cheese and mix well.
- Add the broccoli and braised pork and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with chives and enjoy!
Chef’s secret: Use leftover braised or pulled pork for this recipe.
RECETTES WORLD PASTA DAY
Par François Desroches, Directeur Culinaire de La Tablée des Chefs
Cook this recipe and orgazine your own spaghetti supper benefit La Tablée des Chefs and support their mission! Visit souperspaghetti.com to create your invitation to family and friends. Funds collected will help develop culinary education for the youth in your region.