Braised Pork with Spicy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Stud rib chops with garlic here and there. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large ovenproof casserole pot, heat oil and sear meat on all sides over high heat for 4 or 5 minutes. In the meantime, whip together demi-glace, mustard and red wine. Add salt and ground pepper to taste. Deglaze pot with this sauce. Add rosemary, reserving a few sprigs for garnish. Cover and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from pot and set aside. Add cream to sauce, whip and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce for 5 minutes.
- Remove rosemary. Add beurre manié, whip vigorously and let thicken for 5 more minutes until smooth.
- Serve chops topped with sauce and garnished with a few sprigs of rosemary and fresh mushroom slices.