- Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof Dutch oven over medium-high heat and cook beef for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Season with salt and transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add chorizo, vegetables, and garlic to the Dutch oven. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add the tomatoes and orange zest and juice; bring to a boil. Return beef to Dutch oven, cover, and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Add beans and continue cooking for 1 more hour or until beef is tender.
- Add cilantro when ready to serve and accompany with rice.
You can replace the onion, carrot, and celery with a La Soupière vegetable mix, which you’ll find in the produce section. As they're already cooked, they'll save you time! And you can ask them at the deli meat counter to cut the exact quantity of chorizo sausage required for this recipe.