- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salsa (if using), salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and red pepper in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the reserved egg mixture and cook well. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Divide the egg mixture onto the 6 tortillas and top with grated cheese.
- Fold in the two ends and roll up to close.
- Wrap each burrito in aluminum foil and place in freezer.
- To serve burritos, remove from foil wrap, place on paper towel, and heat in microwave for 1½ minutes. Enjoy!
A quick breakfast that's ready in less than 2 minutes for mornings when you're in a rush. Just add a piece of fruit and you’re set!