Brie Waffles with Raspberry Sauce
- Mix raspberries and maple syrup in a small saucepan. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Purée mixture in blender. Allow to cool and reserve. Slice Brie into 8 slices of equal thickness.
- Place waffles on a cookie sheet and heat for 5 or 6 minutes in preheated oven at 220°C (425°F).
- During the last two minutes of heating, place 1 or 2 slices of Brie on each waffle and continue heating until cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove waffles from oven and place on serving plates, accompanied by the raspberry sauce. Decorate each serving with a mint leaf.