- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Break cauliflower into florets the size of a large mouthful.
- Whisk together flour, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat well.
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine hot sauce and honey in a small bowl.
- Remove cauliflower from oven. Drizzle on sweetened hot sauce and toss to coat well.
- Bake for 3 more minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving plate. Garnish with bleu cheese and serve with dressing.
You can substitute ranch dressing for the bleu cheese dressing.