- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, cilantro, mint and green onion. Pour three-quarters of the dressing over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the edamame to the remaining dressing and toss well. Let rest for 15 minutes as well.
- With paper towels, pat dry the cheese slices.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the cheese on both sides in the oil.
- Divide the edamame among 4 shallow bowls. Add the coleslaw and top with the cheese slices. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
To ensure that the halloumi cheese is gluten free, read the list of ingredients.