Red curry shrimp brochettes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue or a grill pan to medium-high and oil the grill.
- Thread 3 shrimp onto the end of 4 small skewers and grill about 3 minutes per side.
- Combine the celery salt and sesame seeds in a saucer.
- Moisten the glass rims with lemon juice and dip them into the celery salt/sesame seed mixture.
- Place a few ice cubes in each glass, add 5 mL (1 tsp.) Worcestershire sauce, 1 mL (¼ tsp.) red curry paste, 10 mL (2 tsp.) lemon juice, half a beer, and 175 mL (¾ cup) Clamato cocktail. Mix well.
- To serve, place a shrimp brochette in each glass.
Use Argentine shrimp, which are delicious.