California maki with crab and goat cheese from Geneviève Everell
- Shred crab meat in a bowl and mix with mayonnaise, spicy sauce, diced pear, and green onion.
- Make the California maki base.
- Spread goat cheese in middle of the nori sheet.
- Place the crab mixture in middle of the nori sheet on top of the cheese.
- Place cucumber and arugula at the top of the mixture, and the avocado slices at the bottom.
- Roll it up and then use the sushi mat to shape the roll.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cut into pieces.