- Preheat the oven to 110˚C (225˚F).
- Spread out the miniature marshmallows on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for an hour, and then set aside to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, or until marshmallows harden. Place marshmallows in a food processor and reduce to powder.
- Put the marshmallow powder into a transparent 250 mL (1 cup) container, create a second layer with the white chocolate, and a third layer with the candy cane crystals. Finish by adding the marshmallows on top.
- Before preparing your hot chocolate, shake to mix the ingredients together.
- For one serving of "Choco-blanco", add 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of the mixture to 375 mL (1½ cups) of hot milk.