- Place balsamic vinegar and honey in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture is reduced by two-thirds and becomes syrupy. Reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chick peas, tomatoes, olives and garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and gently combine. Remove from heat.
- Transfer chick pea mixture onto hot pasta and stir well.
- Add balsamic vinegar reduction to flavour and garnish with Parmesan shavings. Enjoy!
Aide-gourmet tip: Replace spinach by arugula.