An ideal side dish for your summer grill!
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Place onion and apple on a large, heavy duty sheet of aluminum foil 45 cm x 45 cm (18 in. x 18 in.).
- Add butter, BBQ sauce, and brown sugar. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Close foil as tightly as possible. Place foil papillote on grill and close barbecue cover.
- Cook for ten minutes. Turn papillote using tongs and continue cooking for ten minutes.
- Let stand five minutes before serving.
: For a more generous side dish, replace apple with two medium potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes.
Suggestion for accompaniment
Serve with IGA chicken and fine herb skewers