- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease and flour a 20-cm (8-in.)
- Bundt pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cardamom in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and orange zest. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk in 2 additions, mixing until batter is smooth.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake until cake springs back to the touch and a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, orange juice and icing sugar.
When cake has cooled, drizzle half the icing over cake and garnish with orange zest and almonds. Immediately before serving, add a little icing to each slice.
For thicker, sweeter icing, mix 30 mL (2 tbsp.) yogurt with 30 mL (2 tbsp.) honey and 30 mL (2 tbsp.) orange juice, and then stir in 425 to 500 mL (1 ¾ to 2 cups) icing sugar.