- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Remove the large, rough leaves of the cauliflower. Trim off the bottom of the cauliflower stem so that it sits flat on the work surface. Cut the cauliflower into equal halves, then cut a 1 ½-in. slice from each half. The core should remain intact on each slice.*
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, olives, 80 mL (¹⁄₃ cup) of the olive oil, parsley, capers, red wine vinegar, half of the lemon zest, and chili peppers. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the olive oil, the rest of the lemon zest, and the garlic. Baste the cauliflower slices with this mixture.
- Thoroughly oil the grilling surface and cook the cauliflower for three minutes on each side.
- Serve and top with the prepared salsa and crumbled feta.
*Cut the excess cauliflower into little florets. To limit food waste, you can use the florets of cauliflower in these recipes: