- Preheat oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine mascarpone, Parmesan, eggs, basil and garlic. Season with pepper to taste and stir to combine.
- Spread sauce over the bottom of a 33 cm x 23 cm (13 in x 9 in) baking dish.
- Using a table knife, stuff cannelloni with cheese mixture, placing each in the baking dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce. Spread remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is cooked and cheese is golden.
- Serve cannelloni with arugula salad drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Chef’s Secret: Do not add salt to the cheese mixture as the Parmesan is already salty.