- Place all ingredients on a platter.
- Spread the cheese on the crostinis and crackers, and top with spicy fruit jam.
- Enjoy with a cold Belgian Moon.
Chef's secret (tip)
For the perfect pairing with the Belgian Moon
- Ensure you have a clean beer glass and garnish Belgian Moon with an orange.
- Make sure you pour with at least 1.5" of foam and be sure to rouse the sediment off the bottom of the bottle. Your BM should be 100% opaque as that haze is pure flavour.
- To best explore the pairing; cleanse your palate with the Belgian Moon, taste the dish, then repeat with another taste of Belgian Moon. See how the dynamics of the pairing change after each bite due to the complexity of taste, texture and flavour.
This recipe is courtesy of Molson Coors