- Preheat the barbecue to medium and oil the grill.
- Cook one side of the pizza on the grill for 1 minute
- Remove pizza crust from grill with tongs and top grilled side with chicken strips and then the Alfredo sauce.
- Cover with onion and cheese. Put pizza back on the grill and cook about 6 minutes or until some of the cheese melts and the edge of the crust is crispy.
- Place pizza on a cutting board or a large serving dish, sprinkle with parsley, and season with pepper.
This pizza will be just as delicious topped with yesterday’s leftover veggies. Add some cooked broccoli, cauliflower, or coloured sweet peppers.