- Mix apple slices, onion and yogurt in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- Place buns on a work surface and spread hummus on each half.
- Arrange sliced chicken on two halves. Top with apple and onion mixture and add a lettuce leaf to each.
- Place two remaining halves on top and cut sandwiches in half across the width.
- Serve with raw vegetables and a vegetable juice. To make the meal complete, choose yogurt with seasonal fruit for dessert.
: Replace lettuce with bean sprouts and chicken breast with any leftover cooked meat: roast beef, pork, lamb or veal.