- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Squeeze 1 lime slice or more over each chicken breast. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, oil barbecue grill and preheat to medium-high.
- Grill chicken breasts on the barbecue for around 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and adding lime slices as needed until internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F).
- A minute or two before chicken breasts are cooked, grill flatbreads, keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Coat each piece of bread with around 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of peanut sauce, then top each with a grilled chicken breast.
- Garnish with lettuce, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, and cilantro, and serve immediately with a colourful salad.
Make the sauce in advance—it will keep for three days in an airtight container.
If you have leftover veggies, use them to make a delicious salad. Get creative—it’s fun!