- Cook lasagne noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water to stop them cooking, drain, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place noodles on a work surface and spoon chicken bechamel sauce down the entire length of each noodle.
- Gently roll up noodles so that filling remains inside, and place side by side in an ovenproof dish.
- Top with mozzarella, Parmesan, and breadcrumbs.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue cooking for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
This recipe is ideal for using up leftover chicken bechamel sauce.